[DeTomaso] Boss 351 Rod Bolts

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Wed Jan 21 20:23:14 EST 2009

I've been trying to purchase a new set of Boss 351 Rod Bolts, but can't find new ones. I called the dealer and was told that the part numbers Jack gave me no longer are available (no surprise). Anyone have any suggestions other than ARP bolts? I'd rather go with the Boss bolts because they will fit my rods without resizing and therefore I won't have to do a bottom end re-balance.

The dealers gave me some Mustang vendor who didn't have them. They referred me to a wrecking yard that specialized in high performance Fords...I'll go with new ARP and resize the rod ends and balance it before I go with used bolts. I hope someone has a source?

Tom Borcich