[DeTomaso] 15" tire sets

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 13:31:26 EST 2009

<<< Yes, but most tire makers offer 225/50-15 V-rated fronts in a similar (if not identical) style which would suit the tire Nazis just fine. >>>

FWIW, the 295/50-15 Ventus ST RH06 appears to also be discontinued as it's no longer listed on the Hankook website and a number of other tire websites (that used to list it). When I considered the V-rated 295/50-15 Hankook Ventus ST RH06, but they had NO suitable tire for the front other than an H-rated tire - same problem, different end.

BUT, the landscape may have changed. They now have a "Ventus R-S2 Z212" in a 225/50ZR15 for $99 each at Tire Rack. I have no idea if the tires look like a matched set with the RH06's, but this may be a good option to get V and Z rated rubber.