[DeTomaso] Dennis Quella Pantera pictures

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 14:18:49 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/19/09 8:30:00 PM, Pantera007 at provamo.com writes:

> If anyone knows the Pseudo-VIN (since he must have started with a Pantera
> when he built this tube frame car) we could find the photos.

It never had a serial number since none of this car was built by DeTomaso. It
uses a custom built tube frame, a fiberglas body from the originator of the
molds now owned by Larry Stock, and unknown suspension/brake components. It
resembles a Pantera in exactly the same way NASCAR 'stockers' resemble street
cars from Ford or GM.
FWIW- J DeRyke