[DeTomaso] Armando Oil Pans on Sale #404

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Tue Jan 20 13:20:38 EST 2009

OK, I've tried to post this three times and something in the server jungle has puked it into the bad bit bucket evidently,..... so here it is again, no hot links to any web sites...perhaps that will please the god of data bits.....

SO, GOOGLE ARMANDO OIL PAN yourself and follow the links to his website on yahoo I believe.   Go to the bottom of the page and click on the ROAD RACE link, and you will see his special price for January.  Sale ends 1/31.

If you were thinking of a new oil pan.......

I get no commission for this...but I would like an R-model pan for my 302 if anyone has one lying around!

Ciao,
Steve