[DeTomaso] Dennis Quella Pantera pictures

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Mon Jan 19 23:29:37 EST 2009

I have a number of photos of his car, and detail shots of the rollbar and suspension
while the rear "clamshell" was off.

If anyone knows the Pseudo-VIN (since he must have started with a Pantera when he
built this tube frame car) we could find the photos.  I could not find the
photo collection of this car without the VIN.

Mike Drew, do you know, or can you find out what the donor VIN was?

Chuck

Patrick,

There are several pictures of his car here.

http://web.mac.com/kirbyschrader/tws/tws1.html

Kirby