[DeTomaso] Deck lid hinge pins

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 17:07:47 EST 2009

Define 'extremely small' or 'strong enough' ? ;-]>

Just one hinge pin coming lose (at least at 160+ Mph at Silver State ORR) was/is enough for the decklid to rip lose....not just coming lose but also making sure that it beat the sheeeit out of the roof and both rear quarter panels before ripping free...yea, the replacement pins are now safety pined.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com