[DeTomaso] Purchasing a Pantera in, say, 1977 ...

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 11:59:43 EST 2009

I bought a very nice used 72 in mid 75, I think for about $9K.  I don't recall any fire sale prices on left over new Panteras.   bought a house and sold the Pantera a couple years later, for maybe $11K, so prices had gone up.

Those were pretty bad years for new Corvettes, so I suppose the performance minded buyers were looking for other options.

Ken