[DeTomaso] That Slippery Slope

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sun Jan 18 18:45:03 EST 2009

Jack thanks once again. Will mentioned the Boss bolts also and thought the stock rods might already have them....but he didn't know I have the Cobra Jet 72 engine. That's awesome about the Boss 351 bolts, no resizing is what I wanted
to do but the machinist said not with ARP bolts and I didn't realize
that the boss 351 had better bolts. Thats also great because I don't have to have the bottom end re-balanced. Those bolts are getting ordered on Monday.

Yes the new Armando pan is sitting ready to go on, that's what started the whole rod bolt question (while I'm at it...its a disease we all get). Yes the better oil pump drive shaft is also on the list. I'll also check on valve to piston clearance with the  new cam...great suggestion.THANKS AGAIN!

Tom Borcich