[DeTomaso] Fw: Panteras at BJ

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sun Jan 18 04:22:32 EST 2009

I dont know how it is in the USA, but in Sweden (and Europa)
we can not do what ever we like with a car, it has to pass the
yearly car inspection. we are allowed to an 15% increase in
engine Hp, and we can not change tire size to our free will, etc.
This means that part of the car value is in its paper.
I am a bit lucky here since my car is a "Group 5" car in the
papers, which not many Panteras are. Porsche 917 was a
Group 5 car for comparsion. Means that I had no problem
getting TB dimension tires rollbar and 500hp Hemi legally
in the papers! Not knowing about this things on an auktion will
probably make a difference to another car even if modified the
same way.
Goran