[DeTomaso] So Bay Pantera - This Tues (1/20) Meeting: Discussion of Bushing Replacement

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 19:14:50 EST 2009

Oops, I forgot the meeting info (see below)

Just a quick reminder that our first chapter meeting of the year will be

this coming Tuesday. The forecast is for continued good weather so this
would be a good excuse to get your Pantera out of hibernation.

If you have the original suspension bushings still in your car, after
40+ years they are probably shot. The problem is replacing them is a big
headache. Or at least it was until our own Bill Taylor put his
engineering mind to the problem. Bill has developed some special tools
and techniques to make the job much easier. His latest tools should
(being tested now) make it possible to change out the bushing without
removing the A-arms from the car. Bill will be showing pictures and
discussing the process at the meeting.

Hope to see you there.

6:30pm @ Coco's (ordering dinner about 7:00)
28300 S. Western Ave.
Rancho Palos Verdes
(Corner of Westmont & Western, just a few min off the 110 FWY)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=28300+S+Western+Ave,+90275
RSVP: Grant Stockwell 310-832-8414, or Me 310-373-6695

Richard

--
-----
Sincerely, Richard Barkley

To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695 (home)
E-mail:  rlbpantera <atsign> earthlink.net
ZONKEY'S home page: http://home.earthlink.net/~rlbpantera
Mammoth Lakes Vacation Condo: 2BR+loft/3Bath - Horizons 4 #186 (760)
934-6758
Condo web address: http://home.earthlink.net/~rbarkley