[DeTomaso] Panteras at BJ

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Sat Jan 17 13:13:37 EST 2009

I would have to agree with Doc Engles. I did not know Mr Malmbeg was such a
philosopher as well as a musician and engineer. Perhaps the forums should
nominate him for a Noble peace prize... Seriously, very well stated. And
really for another 5-6K and some time to create your own perception of what
the car should be it was a pretty good buy. The car would probably look very
nice simply with out all the gold plating even.

Cheers

Paul