[DeTomaso] Deck lid hinge pins

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Jan 17 11:10:02 EST 2009

To gain the full advantage of  an easy removed lid it must be
possible to to just click loose and lift off. To speak for myself
I do a lot intake work and will be able to sit there with a
straight back and a good garage roof illumination effect.

The pins is a little hided and tricky to reach with hands and
tools, which makes me think nuts will not be te very best
solution. I was also thinking about an L-shaped pin, easy to hold
in its end while sliding it out. and the other end a hinger style L
end hanging down. Just to lift up and slide out.

Ahhh, even a hood pin is an engineering challenge...I will put it in
any of my hoodpin engineering books.
Goran