[DeTomaso] Thank you?

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 02:39:31 EST 2009

What the insightful people know (and those are probably the  miniscule # on
here who know the difference between your and you're)  is that the sentiment is
an example of the Pope's sense of  humor. You'd have to be a regular to know
that it'd be a hot day  in Durango before he'd join POCA even if Mike kissed
his.........  car.

----
Gee, wonder what folks will say about me when I'm gone?

IF you feel  so absolutely compelled, wouldn't a simple "Its not to my taste"

suffice?

I hope this is remembered the next time a question of POCA  membershit comes
up.

**************Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital.(http://www.aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000027)