[DeTomaso] Panteras at BJ

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Fri Jan 16 20:58:07 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/16/09 5:50:30 PM, adin at frontier.net writes:

> IF you feel so absolutely compelled, wouldn't a simple "Its not to my
> taste"
> suffice?

Thanks for that comment.   I think we should all realize that what our ideals
do not necessarily reflect other owners.   My car will never win best of
show, but it runs and has ALWAYS gotten me where I/we wanted to go which is more
than some of the 'pretty' cars have done.   Besides, not having a pristine
paint job means I don't have to constantly worry about a gravel road. :)

Judy