[DeTomaso] Panteras at BJ

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Fri Jan 16 19:59:50 EST 2009

It's bad enough that George Peloquin's Pur Gold sold for only $50k, but the
highly modified P car went for $43,000.  I feel it is telling me two
things...if you modify your car to your taste don't expect a reward from the  general
collector public.....and don't put your Pantera in a no reserve  auction.

It is my understanding that Pur Gold was sold prior to the auction, anybody
know to whom and for how much?

I still think George would spin in his grave if he knew what his pride  and
joy went for.

Bob Reid
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)