[DeTomaso] Deck lid hinge pins

Paul - Home thedrol at pobox.com
Fri Jan 16 17:16:03 EST 2009

I've found that once you get them started it is no big deal to pull them
the rest of the way out.  Or at least that is the way it is on my car.

In fact as I'm writing this I'm thinking that because they slide out so
easy, that maybe they need some kind of positive lock on the opposite
end.  Of course I've never had a problem with them falling out and I
haven't heard of anyone else having this problem, so maybe that is an
unfounded concern?

Paul