[DeTomaso] Mangusta at RM Auction on Friday

Gale, Douglas S doug.gale at hp.com
Fri Jan 16 11:18:08 EST 2009

The Goose at the RM Auction does appear to be very nice, but I I have to agree with Steve on this one... There's no way one could spend $230K on a Goose restoration - even if you paid someone to do 100% of the work!

My car is the same Silver & Black color scheme, and will be as nice or nicer than this car when done for about $35K.  (BTW - I'm finally actually bolting components onto the chassis after about 3 years of rounding-up hard to find parts and tinkering with other race cars!  Yippie!)

This auction car doesn't even have the leather covered console spare change cup!  Gotta have that on all $230K restorations!   And, the black dye on the steering wheel leather is worn off.   8^)

Doug Gale
8MA600 Goose
www.trackmasters-racing.com