[DeTomaso] CHI Dual Plane Intake ?

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Thu Jan 15 17:17:30 EST 2009

Thats the way I talked about how smaller ports should be located.
But I believe the intake will work on head without port stuffers to,
even if not that good. I have run 48 Webers on 351C with and
without port stuffers and the difference while drivingis not that
big. Weber intake used was made for port stuffers then, port area 2,8"^2.
Goran