[DeTomaso] Law Abiding Citizen  vs. The Great State of California

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 02:06:30 EST 2009

Good news, Trevor- congrat's. When a cop writes a bogus ticket, he usually
KNOWS its bogus and is simply hoping you won't contest it. I believe such
dismissed tickets show up on HIS record, so we are actually doing a public education
thing here.

Regardless of guilt, I ALWAYS contested my tickets. I won about half the
time. Thats worth a day off of work in my book. And I may have a unique record in
the Pantera world: I've NEVER gotten a ticket in our Pantera. I've been pulled
over countless times- twice by radar cops, but no citations. And Judy's only
gotten one, in going-on 27 years of ownership. FWIW- J DeRyke