[DeTomaso] up size wheels and tires

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Jan 14 16:55:32 EST 2009

<< and trim rings>>

You forgot the Baby Moons.

Larry (moons often) - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of adin at frontier.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 4:42 PM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] up size wheels and tires

If performance is a criteria:  17 inch wheels w/ appropriate sized
disks and good caliper/pads will get modern brake performance.  Good,
SAFE speed rated tires are available in 17 sizes.

If looks is a criteria:  I'd go w/ a chopped '33 coupe . . . .steelies
and trim rings.

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bc