[DeTomaso] Reno Fun Rally info

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Wed Jan 14 16:46:00 EST 2009

I wasn't pretty like Mad Dog, so I had to do something else.

On the menu on the top of every page is a button labeled "Fun Rally"
which goes to the original announcement.  Soon, we will have other pages
there with the list of all the events, the caravans, etc.  (I'll also
start putting more useful info on the home page.)

I just increased the size of the Latest Events in the right side of the
home page, so the Fun Rally event link no longer scrolls off the bottom
of the list.