[DeTomaso] Reno Fun Rally info

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 15:32:01 EST 2009

Dave,

Here's the intro to the entire convention:

http://www.poca.com/index.php/fr

We just had a conference call on Sunday to discuss the various sub-events
taking place during the long weekend.   The number of things to do is
substantially greater than in Las Vegas, and people will have a very difficult time
choosing among numerous competing events on each day--some of which are decidedly
chick-friendly (touristy shopping trips etc.) while others are
testesterone-filled (track event etc.)   Lots of social items on the agenda too (dinners,
comedy club night, etc.)

I think JT and Mark will be publishing the itinerary to the POCA website
shortly.

Mark's a pretty busy dude.   Between managing the POCA site and continuing to
add content (a LOT of work going on behind the scenes to radically increase
the content and capabilities of the site, which will be revealed to the public
shortly, as beta testing is currently underway), and also the PCNC site, and
being the POCA president, and so on and so forth, it's amazing he gets any work
done for his clients!

Personally, I think he should consider closing his one-man business so he can
just work for POCA full-time, but I don't think that's likely any time soon.
:>)