[DeTomaso] Barrett Jackson Auction

bwerner at live.com bwerner at live.com
Tue Jan 13 21:46:26 EST 2009

For those interested:  This Friday two Pantera's are going through the auction in Scottsdale.  One is a custom 1973 lot # 963, I believe this was George's Gold Pantera.  Next one is a 1972 totally customized lot # 967.  Then on Saturday we have a 1973 which Tom auctioned off last year.  It is lot #1260.  It is a real mixed bag of cars, all we needed to see was a totally stock Pantera.  It will be interesting as this is a no reserve auction.  Enjoy the coverage and I am sure there will be plenty to talk about after the auction.