[DeTomaso] Hmmmmm-just curious-do any Panteras exist with a 100K+ miles on them?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jan 13 19:25:30 EST 2009

Mine had an estimated 100K on it when I purchased it.  The speedo broke
at 58K but the receipts for regular oil changes and service keep going
every three months or so.  The original owner used it as a daily
driver.  I'm the second owner, and it's got the original paint on it
too.  :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie