[DeTomaso] Hmmmmm-just curious-do any Panteras exist with a 100K+ miles on them?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 17:28:36 EST 2009

Dennis Wilson (if I'm remembering his name correctly?) was a super guy who
unfortunately passed away from cancer a few years ago.   He had a beautiful
medium blue Pantera converted to GT5 spec that he drove every day; it looked like
a new car and I think it had 250K miles or more on it.

Bud Williams--doesn't your car have a huge number of miles on it, all of
which are invisible because the car is just spotless and flawless inside and out?

As Judy said, Don Peak's car had over 250K miles on it also, but it was
pretty tired.   It was in the process of being repainted when he passed away. :<(

And there are more than a few others in the six-digit club, which is
remarkable when you consider the nature of the car.