[DeTomaso] Hmmmmm-just curious-do any Panteras exist with a 100K+ miles on them?

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 17:23:56 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/13/09 2:16:03 PM, kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com writes:

> miles on them befitting a 35+ year old
> car...

I'm not the one to really answer this but Jack is out wrenching on something.
  There are a number of
Pantera's that we've known that have well over those miles, Don Peak's being
one of them.   He drove his car a LOT.   A former PCNC member used to drive
his Pantera to work every day as it was the only vehicle he owned for a number
of years; have lost track of him and the car now.

I'm not sure Jack can give you a number on these cars, but he keeps that
knowledge in his head so will likely respond to this.   We have 74,000+ on my car
and that's with a limited number of miles since moving to this area.

Judy