[DeTomaso] Hmmmmm-just curious-do any Panteras exist with a 100K+ miles on them?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 17:22:03 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/13/09 14 16 3, kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com writes:

> It seems somewhat odd to me that I have never seen a Pantera advertised
> for sale with the amount of miles on them befitting a 35+ year old
> car...

It's not odd.   Anybody who drives their Pantera enough to accumulate any
kind of mileage is therefore smart enough to know that you shouldn't ever sell
your Pantera! They just keep them and keep driving them.   So many of the cars
you see that are NOT for sale are loved and have high mileage.   My car was off
the road from 1989 to about 2007, and has about 80K miles on it.

There are at least a few Panteras running around with 200K+ miles on them.