[DeTomaso] Shock recomendations

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 04:04:32 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/13/09 0 58 28, JDeRyke at aol.com writes:

> It was the frame tabs that hold the front a-arms on Walters' car, and I
> thought I remembered you said you found it during a track day inspection?

Ah, you were talking about Walter Villere's '72 Euro GTS.   No--those were
bent because the car had apparently been in a wreck and hit a curb before he
bought it, and when it did, it evidently broke the wheel (he had a mismatched
wheel so that's a supposition on my part) and also bent/busted the A-arm mounting
tabs for the lower A-arm.