[DeTomaso] classic car insurance

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Tue Jan 13 01:06:27 EST 2009

I cover my Pcar with my regular State Farm insurance for $320 per year with an agreed upon
value and their highest liability limits...I also have an umbrella that covers any liability issues
over that (I have a daughter under 21 driving who has had 3 accidents, all her fault and knock on
wood(my head for still allowing her to drive) that they haven't cancelled her yet. I also have a
16 year old son who I'm scared to death to let drive (he races karts) because he thinks he's
invincable (we all can relate to that at 16). I'm allowed to drive the Pcar 7500 per year or less.
Tom