[DeTomaso] Manifold crossover function question?

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Tue Jan 13 00:09:40 EST 2009

Ok, I realize I am becoming quite fixated on this, but to what end does the
manifold cross over achieve other than being used for heating air around the
choke tubes so the old fashion chokes would lean out the fuel mixture once
the engine was at optimal temperature?

I hope this doesn't keep me up all night contemplating.

Cheers

Paul