[DeTomaso] expoxy for manifold/intakes

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 23:18:23 EST 2009

The best solution I've heard is to buy a stainless butter knife, and cut it to size.  You can epoxy it in place, or if you cut it just right, the intake/head will hold it in place.  That way, it won't burn and you can easily remove it later on.

Just don't use your wife's nice silverware.

I imagine a slice of sheet metal or sheet aluminum would work too, but probably not as well as the stainless butter knife.