[DeTomaso] expoxy for manifold/intakes

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Jan 12 23:13:57 EST 2009

Dear Paul,

                    I did this recently.   I had the reverse problem with
the open exhaust crossover from the head and nowhere for it to go except
onto the gasket backed by the Strip Dominator intake.  My mechanic  told me
to simply cut out the gasket from the port and add a piece of appropriately
sized scrap metal and RTV it in place.   I have done that on my last two
engines and no problems so far.

                                  Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles