[DeTomaso] Replacement for banjo fitting on fuel cell ...

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Mon Jan 12 20:08:42 EST 2009

Looks like some folks have incorporated a this adapter: -8AN to 10mm
X1mm. Part number 17978NOS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-17978NOS-Fitting-Straight--8AN-to-10m
m-x-1.0-Male_W0QQitemZ370137076100QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20081229?IMSfp=TL
081229101009r3198

I think it's a great idea to install a new fuel-out line, which makes
sense for me as my stock sending unit is working just fine.  I'll keep
you posted on my progress ...

EA