[DeTomaso] Keith Craft ebay engines

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 19:59:26 EST 2009

I generally agree, but there are a handful of engine builders that I'd trust long-distance.  In fact, I trust many of them more than anyone local.

Just because the shop is local, that doesn't mean they can't cause you grief.  The difference is you can express your unhappiness in person rather than on the phone.  Either way, you're unhappy.  Granted, you have more leverage if you can show up on their doorstep.