[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 54, Issue 12-Tires, Shocks

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 15:49:26 EST 2009

Dave,
Yes the car is neutral... once I changed to this setup
the car went into a four wheel drift evenly at Paurump
a few years back... no spins just a little over the limit
It was a lot softer before I changed to the current shocks, springs
 and did not work on the track
as I was actually lifting the front wheel out of corners
because the back was too soft.

My wife rarely rides in the Pantera as she says
it is uncomfortable (recaros), too loud and too hot
(no ac) I took it out to try and lighten the car up some

Bob Benson #3- Running 18" wheels all the way around
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)