[DeTomaso] Shock recommendations

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Jan 12 14:45:03 EST 2009

Göran,

With the figures you gave me the other week a spring rate balance of 40/60 gives a wheel spring rate of appr 36/64. I assume the sway bars are sized to give a car with this wheel spring rate a proper balance. If you change the spring stiffness proportionally I assume the swaybars should be resized accordingly to retain the same balance in turns.

Tomas