[DeTomaso] Insurance.

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:43:22 EST 2009

Yeah....and to think I could've been a pilot, then I would have the money and a life with time to spend it :>)

Actually my biggest jump in getting ahead financially was by spending 3 years in the Colombian jungle on a mining project!

Julian

From: MikeLDrew at aol.comDate: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:11:57 -0500Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Insurance.To: julian_kift at hotmail.com; adin at frontier.net; michael at michaelshortt.com; detomaso at realbig.com; PersoCaddy at aol.com; tipo874 at comcast.netIn a message dated 1/12/09 9 34 8, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:
Heacock came in with the lowest quote and were by far the most pleasant to deal with, however, I have no knowledge of whether that pleasantness extends once a claim is filed.It does.Wait--you have an Ultima now two?  Two Panteras, a GT40 and an Ultima.I guess you could have done worse than getting into the oil industry. :>)Mike**************New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines. (http://news.aol.com?ncid=emlcntusnews00000002)