[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 54, Issue 12-Tires, Shocks

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 12 12:52:27 EST 2009

I have a similar 43/57 spring ratio, though somewhat softer at 450#F/600#R,
with double adjustable Aldan shocks on adjustable spring perches. The
suspension is very nicely balanced with little or no understeer and the car
corners very flat.  This setup works great at the track and the street ride
is firm but definitely not harsh, even with 17 & 18 inch wheels/tires front
and rear.

More importantly, my wife seems to tolerate the ride just fine as long as
the AC is working properly.

Muscat Dave