[DeTomaso] Fw: Deck Lid

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Jan 12 02:07:35 EST 2009

Curt Hall skrev:
> They tried that years ago ( back in the 70s, some of us old farts might remember) at the gas station with liters. NO one liked it! Kinda like the new math, in the early 60s! Doh...it just ain't right!

Even the Brits have switched now, for everything except speed limits
(mph), driving distance (miles) and personal weight (stones) AFAIK.

I think your children will thank you when you finally switch. The math
is just so much simpler using metric units, and it will reduce a lot of
confusion that has resulted in some high visibility NASA failures. I do
see in many NASA and american science podcasts that even american
scientists use metric units though, so I guess there is hope :-)

> Curt

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21