[DeTomaso] Modena 2009

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Mon Jan 12 00:16:26 EST 2009

TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS:

On Saturday I spoke with Christer Lofstrom of the Swedish DeTomaso club and
he asked that I remind everyone that the deadline for signing up for the
Modena Tour 2009 is fast approaching.  The Swedish club is the one that has
put the Tour together.

This week I will be forwarding a *new* list of potential attendees to Ms.
Fedel at the travel agency in Modena.  If you want to attend and have not
previously sent me your contact information, please do so ASAP.  Your e-mail
address is most important.  Ms. Fedel will be contacting each of you via
that medium. For those who previously called me but did not give me your
address, I may be calling you.

Regards,

Jim Gray
POCA Secretary