[DeTomaso] Insurance.

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 23:00:24 EST 2009

If it's not your primary or secondary vehicle or a race car, it's not
restrictive at all. They have a questionnaire you fill out and send them a
couple recent pictures.  My '32 Ford street rod is insured for $45,000
value, $500,000 bodily injury and property damage. It's not a race car or
primary or secondary vehicle. No drivers under 25. No mileage limit. $284
annually for full coverage.

  _____