[DeTomaso] Insurance.

PersoCaddy at aol.com PersoCaddy at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 20:25:16 EST 2009

Hi, I have Haggerty and they didn't ask me anything about the  car being non
stock, and I read the paperwork all the way thru. The problem with  them is
that you can only get the coverage they offer, not extra for more money.  They
just give you  the min. to get the car on the road in New Jersey, and  the
stated value. They are very cheap $385 for me if I remember right. But I  would
gladly  pay more for peace of mind with extra covereges. Pat Orlando  1972
Yellow Pantera S/N 4011.