[DeTomaso] DeTomaso connection with Guldstrand

Kjetil Finne kjetfinn at online.no
Sun Jan 11 17:18:02 EST 2009

Guys

I called Guldstrand Motorsports the other day about some car parts, and
I ended up talking with the old man himself Dick Guldstrand
We have had a very nice conversation where he also told me about his
friendship with Alejandro DeTomaso, and that he had been visiting
DeTomaso and his wife a number of times at their home in Italy.
I never got to ask if DeTomaso and Guldstrand did any business with each
other
Was Dick being involved in the development off some Group 4 Pantera's or
something? Did Dick also race a Pantera?
He seemed like a very nice guy.

Kjetil
Pantera 1613