[DeTomaso] Old/New Tires

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 13:39:38 EST 2009

And thats exactly what we are talking about Doc....

I know 95% of you are never going to go race in a sanctioned road or track event although half of you will try and immitate Mikey on road trips out of state or through school zones.  So who am I to discourage you from emulating your heros! ;-]>

But for safety sake and maybe those in your Pantera or families around you who don't want to race think about those around you and what tires you are riding on before you play Ricky Racer and take out the soccer mom and her kids in a minivan pretending you are Doug Mann just you coul  'show them' how incredibly stupid  you are.

But when I hear the added illogic of someone writing that he can go 100 mph on the street and go equally fast around corners with his Pantera that has old cracked tires and they still work great I gotta think well maybe some of you do have a sense of humor or are even bigger dummies  and cheap retards then I thought you were and need to be put down. ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing

Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com> wrote: I'd respectfully disagree.

"You Should Be Fine" says Mike. We've been talking about Clint Eastwood
lately, so "Are you feeling lucky?"

Maybe I'm gun-shy based on my experience, or maybe I'm just not lucky, but I
repeat my story from yesterday about having tires that were stored away from
sunlight, were not underinflated, and were brand new but 11 years old blow
out on me despite having a perfect appearance. They lasted less than 50
miles before splitting wide open.

Your car, so you decide. Do you feel lucky?