[DeTomaso] Shock recomendations

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Jan 11 09:34:41 EST 2009

Dear Larry,

                    I agree with you that higher spring rates are not
detrimental to the ride.   I have changed both of my Panteras from the
original stock suspensions to Quella suspensions.   The upgrade provides a
major improvement in handling and no unpleasantness in ride quality despite
polyurethane bushings, higher spring rates, "stiffer shocks", larger sway
bars and seventeen inch wheels and tires.

                                      Warmest regards, Chuck Engles