[DeTomaso] Old/New Tires

Jar cadhearse60 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 10 23:19:41 EST 2009

I have old BFG TA 10's and 8's on my car and have driven them at high
speed and around corners fast enough to scare myself without any
trouble.  They grip good enough for my huevos and haven't yet peeled
loose after several times 100+.   But every Pantera guy who sees them
shakes his head and tells me they are junk and that I'd be so much
happier with 17" Z-rated tires.  No doubt they are right.

Just goes to show how fun this car is, even with a stock motor and
"junk" tires.