[DeTomaso] Old/New Tires-OMG-this is MY issue!!

Kerry Maguire kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com
Sat Jan 10 23:11:13 EST 2009

So Guys, am I understanding that my never-having-touched-the-pavement-
spanking-new BFG 10s and 8s, which have been mounted on beautifully
annealed and painted Campys for a number of years, are likely to fail?
I thought that heat cycling was the factor that determined how much
tire life remains. These have been in climate controlled atmosphere,
if that makes any difference. No signs of cracking or checking. Of
course on second thought at the rate my restoration is going they
might turn to dust before the car runs anyway. Dave # 5972

http://list.realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/2009-January/104233.html

Regards,

Kerry M. Maguire