[DeTomaso] Shock recomendations

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Sat Jan 10 20:43:40 EST 2009

Nils Swenson on cc above is organizing the Aldin Shock group buy at jersey
panteras.  Contact him.
I have them in my car.  They come ready to bolt in.  I love them.  My only
issue is I can't lower mine enough, which is insanely low, lower than most
anyone out there would want to go.  I like to be super low for track events.