[DeTomaso] selling the Pantera-getting a Gran Torino!

George P Dausch IV gpd4 at juno.com
Sat Jan 10 12:48:46 EST 2009

Yes they did, or at least one year either side.  I owned one, traded in
what I think was a '71 that I had a 460 Lincoln in.  If memory serves me
correctly, somewhere between 7 and 8 mpg.  Short tire life too.  Then
again gas was only a quarter a gallon.
GPD4

Smiler<http://pantera.infopop.cc/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif>