[DeTomaso] axle shaft bolts source

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 00:39:47 EST 2009

 I once asked Jack what one should NOT use anti-seize on.
As I recall the answer is basically "things inside a motor."
I think he said "wheel lug nuts" too, but the BMW club tech guy says you can use a little.

Anti-seize is a godsend to people who don't want to have to deal with corroded, seized fasteners when they want to take something apart in 5 yrs.

I use it on almost everything.-- but you really do have to be careful to not strip the fastener.